Monday 16 May 2011

Interdisciplinary Process Research

Performative Geometrics Research

Here are some pictures of examples of my performative geometrics research i felt best supported this theme. I looked at geometric pattern, as well as building that resembled geometric shapes and 3d sculptured pieces. I started off by picking out elements of shapes i thought would strongly represent geometric shapes through 2d drawing, using the idea of photocopying my drawing to create 3d folded structured samples.














Construct/De construct Research


For reconstruct/de-construct i looked into buildings, things that had been taken apart such as brick walls, sculptures and so on. I then thought about taken the outline shape and taking it apart and putting it back together by cutting it up, which created a new shape that represented this theme.








No comments:

Post a Comment