Saturday 19 February 2011

Creative Design Practices: Week 3 Research 'Flat Pack Origami'/ Trend Board Development




Research 'Flat Pack Origami'

Primary Research







These are a couple of sheets from my primary research i looked at objects, buildings and packaging, that could be broken down into flat pack form. I took parts of shapes i thought were interesting form my research, which i then further developed by making samples using the chosen shapes using denim and paper to recreate new shapes by repeating and layering them up.

Secondary Research







These are some examples of some of my secondary research i looked at flat pack furniture, flat pack shoes, headdresses and flat pack dresses By Issey Miyake. 


Trend Board Development



This is my final trend board i made for "Origami Flat Pack Spring/Summer 2012". For this trend board i chose the most relevant images which would strongly represent my trend, i used images from my primary and secondary research as well as using samples i had made which i had scanned in. I also included pantone colours at the side which represent the colour  trend for "Origami Flat Pack" trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment