Saturday 19 February 2011

Creative Design Practices: Week 5 Product selection and Final Product Presentation Boards/

Product Selection

These are the six products I chose from my range of products I developed through design development. I then further developed the design of the six products I've chosen, in order to meet the customer needs as it wasn't really a range. As most of the products looked similar in size or had they had the same type of heel. I then tried out different types of heels to suit different customers to create a wider range of choice by having a flat shoe, wedge shoe and a high heel shoe. I also changed the bags by having a clutch bad a mid-size bag with short handles and a big holdall bag that had short straps as well as a long strap. 



Final Products


These are the three final bags i decided to choose as part of my product range i developed these bags into three different bags suitable for a wider range of customers by having three different shaped bags. 

Final Shoes



As you can see from the pictures above i had chosen three final shoes which i then further developed into a suitable product range of shoes by having a flat shoe, wedge shoe and a high heeled shoe to meet the buyers needs.



Product Presentation Boards




These are my final product presentation boards which feature my product range in a 3D view from different angles as you can see along with fabric swatches and pantone colours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment