Thursday 24 February 2011

Jewellery Elective 21st-24th February 2011


Experimenting with different jewellery techniques by creating samples







Design Ideas

Final Design Idea

This is my drawing of the final design design i decided to go with in the end. My design was based on the idea of it being flat packed jewellery as well as bringing that 3d element of origami shapes within it. I wanted the back design to have a slot so the front could be slotted out as i thought this really supports the idea of it being flat packed very well.




 As you see from the close up of the pendant I wanted the pendant to be linked to my current theme of flat packed and origami shapes. I liked the idea of using a slot for the back design of the pendant so the front can slotted out and changed around which makes it more interesting and versatile,
 This the back design on the pendant which is the same shape as the 3d front piece pendant.

This is what the necklace looks like overall with the chain as well. I'm pleased with the outcome of my final piece as I managed to out it together in the end, in a small amount of time which I was impressed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment