Saturday 5 November 2011

Year 2 Applied Fashion Design:Design Development

Design Development

Here are a selection of some my design development pages that feature fabrics samples and attention to detail samples.

I used to key design ideas which i developed from previous design work into design development ideas for my collection of six outfits. I sourced my two collections with a range of fabrics to support the design with the type of fabrics that would be used to create these garments.

Collection 1 Design Development


In the end i decided to go with similar designs above for my final six pieces for my collection. I  was happy with outfits designed and i felt that it could be brought forward within my trend book.

Collection 2 Design Development

These are design development ideas for the other collection i designed which helped  me decide out of the two collections was the best one to take forward.
Features design details on samples to represent the design drawn in my design development.



Final Illustrations

Here are my final six illustrations, which i combined hand drawing with photocopied catwalk poses using the head,arms and legs as i thought it would be interesting to combine the two together.




No comments:

Post a Comment