Monday 27 December 2010

Creative Approaches To Fashion: Final Design Idea and Final Gament

Final Design Idea

This is the final design i decided to choose as it was one of favourite designs from the eight i designed.




Parts of garments i used and removed

To take my design forward i played around with the three shirts on a mannequin and tried to create my design idea using the three shirts. I had too much material so i decided to remove one of the sleeves off the brown shirt as i didn’t need it. I used the whole of the white shirt and used one sleeve from the long sleeved flower pattern shirt, as that was all i need in order to create my final garment.

These are photos showing the parts of garments i changed in order to create my final garment.



Final Garment
These are some pictures i've taken of my final garment i created, by using the three shirts i had chosen to create my final garment. To create a pleated texture which was the centre of attention of detail i used buttons and created button holes to create pleats.

 Front View

 Back View

 Right Side

Left Side

No comments:

Post a Comment